Tuesday 28 September 2021

Nooroa - Writing - New Zealand Landforms

Task Description:  Writing - New Zealand Landforms

Today I learnt about five different landforms like mountains, valleys, islands, volcanoes and deltas. New Zealand has all of the five different landforms located all through out the country. Although New Zealand is a small country we are blessed to have all of the different landforms so close to each other but not really.  Lol!! Last month me and my parents along with my sister and aunty as well as my baby cousin drove to Palmerston North for a church volleyball tournament. During our drive we saw mountains, even snow capped ones. We saw valleys. We drove thorough the dessert road which had snow on both sides of the road. I was so excited to see the snow. I enjoyed watching the different sceneries during our drive. 

Nooroa- Room 19

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.